Why Did This Accident Happen?
Although road, traffic, and weather conditions can be contributing causes, most accidents occur as the result of reckless behaviors on the part of other drivers. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, common causes of car accidents include:
- Speeding and driving too fast for conditions
- Disregarding stop signs and traffic signals
- Aggressive driving, such as tailgating and failing to yield
- Distracted driving, such as using cellphones or texting
- Falling asleep behind the wheel, or driving while excessively fatigued
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, including over-the-counter and prescription medication
I represent individuals in Missouri and Illinois in all types of personal injury cases. In my short time here I have obtained a judgment for $2.5 million and settled a large class action lawsuit for a confidential amount.
I love the city of St. Louis and support it and give back whenever I can. Recently I was appointed by Mayor Francis Slay to serve on the Advisory Board for the Gateway Mall.
I am married to my lovely wife Lauren and we have two beautiful daughters, Mia and Bridget.