A personal injury lawyer from The Bruning Law Firm can fight for your financial recovery if you have suffered an injury or illness due to someone’s negligence. We can also help if your loved one passes away under preventable circumstances.
A Creve Coeur personal injury lawyer from The Bruning Law Firm will guide you through the process ahead. We will lead as much of that process as possible, ensuring that you can focus on your health and well-being.
Our Firm Serving Creve Coeur Handles a Wide Range of Personal Injury Cases
Our attorneys have a wide range of experience and legal knowledge. We represent clients in many different case types, as we know injuries can happen in many ways.
Some risks of serious injuries in the Creve Coeur area include:
- Car accidents on Olive, Lindbergh, or other busy thoroughfares
- Truck accidents on I-270 or I-70
- Motorcycle accidents in traffic on I-64
- Pedestrian accidents at dangerous intersections like Delmar and Skinker
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Wrongful death due to fatal traffic accidents or assaults
- Dog bites at local dog parks
- Slip and fall accidents in Schnucks or Dierbergs
- Burn injuries due to house or building fires
- Premises liability cases
- Product liability cases
- Workers compensation claims
- Swimming pool accidents at Shaw Park or the Maplewood pool
- Construction accident cases
- Traumatic brain injuries due to falls, crashes, or assaults
If you or a loved one has suffered injury or illness because of someone else, The Bruning Law Firm wants to hear from you. Our goal is to get justice for victims, and we may have an attorney ready to start your case today.
What a Personal Injury Lawyer from The Bruning Law Firm Can Do for You?
A personal injury lawyer from The Bruning Law Firm can serve several roles.
- Protect you: As soon as you hire The Bruning Law Firm, we’ll protect you from anyone who can compromise your case. This includes insurance companies, who will look out for their own interests before yours.
- Advise you: If you have any questions or concerns, we’ll answer them honestly and in detail. We want you to be completely aware of the process that lies ahead, and we’ll empower you to make confident decisions.
- Take the lead in your case: Once we have discussed your case and gathered evidence and documentation from you, The Bruning Law Firm will take the lead. We handle as much of the legal process so you can focus on recovery, mental health, and personal responsibilities.
The legal process can be complex, whether you are pursuing a personal injury or wrongful death case. Because our team fights for clients every day, we are well-positioned to lead your case.
Steps We’ll Take to Seek the Compensation You Deserve
The personal injury lawyers at The Bruning Law Firm take the entire legal load off our clients’ shoulders.
We handle every step of the lawsuit and insurance claims we handle, including:
- Establishing liability: Your attorney from The Bruning Law Firm will determine who is liable for your damages. Liable parties vary from case to case, so an experienced attorney can help you ensure that you sue the right party.
- Visiting case-related locations: Because we have an office in Creve Coeur, we can easily visit case-related locations. We rely on investigators to document accident scenes, track down evidence, and help build a detailed case.
- Collecting evidence: The Bruning Law Firm team will secure any evidence that can benefit your case. The evidence we use in personal injury cases includes video footage, photographs of damages, police reports, accident reconstructions, and anything else that supports our client’s case.
- Interviewing witnesses: We’ll interview witnesses whose accounts can strengthen your case for compensation. Even if a witness has already given a statement, we can interview them to see if their account has changed.
- Hiring experts: The Bruning Law Firm spares no expense for our clients. If an expert can reconstruct an accident, help document your damages, or assist in any other way that helps you, we’ll hire them.
- Calculating damages: We’ll need to calculate your damages. Only then can we fight for the compensation you deserve.
- Documenting damages: We may document your damages with medical records, income statements, invoices for property repairs, medical bills, and any other documents that show your damages.
- Leading settlement negotiations: Our firm will lead settlement negotiations for you. We know how much our clients deserve, which is exactly how much compensation we demand.
- Completing any necessary trial: If a trial becomes necessary, trust The Bruning Law Firm to complete it. Trials are far less common than settlements, but our firm is always ready for either path.
Every personal injury case presents unexpected challenges. Our firm will draw on extensive experience, persist through all challenges, and fight for the financial recovery you are entitled to.
Why Choose The Bruning Law Firm for Your Case?
The Bruning Law Firm’s success is simply not possible without our clients. We never forget this, as we give our all to win for every client we represent. There are several compelling reasons to hire an attorney from The Bruning Law Firm. When you trust our team to represent you, we promise:
Excellent Client Service
Our office, conveniently located in Creve Coeur, will allow us to provide excellent legal service. You can visit our firm whenever you please, and our team is always available to answer your questions and address your concerns.
To our firm, excellent client service means:
- Providing your attorney’s phone number
- Treating you with respect every time we interact
- Handling your case with urgency, knowing that you need financial relief as soon as possible
- Replying as quickly as possible to your communications
When we accept your case, we give you our word that we will fight for you. Expect The Bruning Law Firm team to honor its word.
Total Financial Support
The Bruning Law Firm covers all case-related costs, and our fee is contingent on our performance. If we win your case, we get a portion of the recovery. We don’t receive a fee if we don’t get the compensation you deserve.
You never pay out of your own pocket for legal expenses. There is no direct financial risk when you hire The Bruning Law Firm.
To Fight for the Entire Financial Recovery You Are Entitled To
In some personal injury cases, there comes a moment when a law firm can accept a comparatively easy settlement. This settlement may not include the entire amount of compensation that the client deserves, but it is a less costly alternative to trial.
The Bruning Law Firm never accepts such settlements unless the client absolutely insists. Fighting for our clients is what we do. If your Creve Coeur personal injury lawyer has yet to receive a fair settlement offer, they’ll continue fighting at trial.
Trustworthy Legal Service
Our clients’ trust is everything to us. We’ll work hard to earn your trust and never let you down. From how we treat you to how we handle your case, expect The Bruning Law Firm to act as your trustworthy legal advisors.
Damages We Seek Compensation for in Personal Injury Cases
Our attorneys have years of experience getting compensation for deserving clients. Our team will complete a deep dive into your damages, identifying every type of harm that entitles you to compensation.
We may find that your recoverable damages include:
- Pain and suffering: Most of our clients experience some type(s) of pain and suffering, though each case is unique. Pain and suffering can include physical pain, emotional distress, psychological anguish, depression, anxiety, suicide, and lost quality of life. These are just some examples of pain and suffering that may entitle you to money.
- Treatment for pain and suffering: The Bruning Law Firm will also seek compensation to treat your pain and suffering. Treatments may include psychotherapy, counseling, medications, and any other treatment regimen that improves your symptoms.
- Medical care: We’ll include in your case any medical bills resulting from someone else’s negligence. Our clients often require emergency transport, various doctor’s appointments, medications, hospitalization, and other medical services. In severe cases, they may need medical equipment and lifelong care.
- Professional damages: In a personal injury case, these damages can include lost income, lost earning power, missed promotions and bonuses, lost professional fulfillment, and more. Professional damages have a direct financial cost, and we’ll determine that cost in your case.
- Damages from a disability: If you or a loved one suffer a permanent disability, you may need to add equipment to your home, hire full-time caregivers, and make sacrifices to assist the disabled loved one. We are familiar with the cost of disabling injuries.
- Property expenses: Some case types, like car accident cases, involve extensive property damage. Even if your property damage seems minor by comparison, we’ll include repair or replacement costs in your case.
- Rehabilitation costs: We want our clients to reach full health without paying a dime. So, we include the cost of rehabilitation in lawsuits when appropriate.
The more serious your injury is, the more costly damages tend to be. For example, the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation reports that a spinal cord injury can cost over $1 million in the first year alone. The expenses can continue for the rest of a victim’s life.
At The Bruning Law Firm, it’s our job to ensure you don’t pay for damages you haven’t caused. Liable parties should cover these economic and non-economic damages.
Recoverable Damages in Wrongful Death Cases
Tragically, our firm encounters individuals and families who have lost a loved one under negligent circumstances. If you have lost a loved one, always consider whether their death was wrongful.
Losing a loved one is, for many, the most difficult event one can experience.
You must get justice for your loss, and a personal injury lawyer from our team can seek a financial recovery for:
- The decedent’s pain and suffering
- Your pain and suffering
- Lost companionship
- Lost parental guidance
- Funeral and burial costs
- Loss of the decedent’s income (and other financial support)
- Loss of the decedent’s household services (skills, labor, advice)
- The decedent’s medical expenses
- All other damages caused by the wrongful death
Our firm’s case results include multiple recoveries for wrongful death victims. These cases are extremely important to The Bruning Law Firm because we fight for the decedent and surviving loved ones.
That said, every case is extremely important to us. If you hire The Bruning Law Firm to represent you, expect our very best.
What if I Choose Not to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
Hiring a personal injury attorney is a choice generally a good one, we will always argue.
Many issues arise when someone chooses not to hire an attorney, including:
- Losing well-deserved compensation: This is not to say that hiring a lawyer guarantees you will get the compensation you deserve. However, The Bruning Law Firm brings resources and experience that can be a credit to your case. If you don’t hire a lawyer, you may not get these benefits.
- Physical health problems: Your recovery is most important. If you try to spread yourself between recovery and a lawsuit or claim, you may spread yourself thin. This may pose the risk of worsening existing health problems and causing new ones.
- Psychological problems: Dealing with insurance claims and lawsuits can be stressful. This may be especially true if you’re already feeling stressed.
- Paying costly fees and expenses: The Bruning Law Firm covers the cost of completing your case. Obviously, we cannot cover case-related costs if you don’t hire us for your case. This means you’ll have to pay those costs yourself.
If you deserve compensation, hire a lawyer to pursue it for you.
Call The Bruning Law Firm Today About Your Creve Coeur Personal Injury Claim
An experienced lawyer from The Bruning Law Firm will fight relentlessly for your financial recovery. We are experienced, well-funded, and local. There is no reason not to hire us for your personal injury.
"When other law firms failed me. Bruning Law Firm came through for me. They did a great job and were able to get me more compensation than I expected. Couldn't be more pleased. Truly glad these folks were there for me. Took care of everything. Truly pleased. Tthank you Ryan and Alice." - Joseph F.
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Read more reviews on Google!