New H1 Here.
Injured in an Accident?
Get Max Compensation. Contact The Bruning Law Firm.
You should not go it alone. Particularly if you have been seriously hurt, the insurance companies’ attorneys will do everything they can to keep your payout as low as possible. Remember, they negotiate claims every day. So it is extremely important that you also have a skilled car accident attorney in your corner to fight for fair compensation. We’ve settled cases worth over $1,000,000.
Contact us today to discuss your claim. Get a:
- Free estimate of your potential case value.
- Free consultation with one of our attorneys.
- There are no upfront fees. You pay $0 unless we win your case.
Getting to Our Office
The Bruning Law Firm is conveniently located in the heart of downtown St. Louis at 555 Washington Ave., Suite 600. Just south of The Dome, near The Gateway Arch and Busch Stadium, our firm is proud to be part of the vibrant St. Louis downtown area.
Right off of Interstate 44, our office is easy to access from any direction, whether you are coming into downtown on Interstate 64, Interstate 55, or Interstate 70. The closest St. Louis MetroLink subway station is Convention Center, located at Sixth Street and Washington Avenue.
What to Do If You Have Been Injured in an Accident
If you have been hurt in an accident due to someone else’s negligence, out St. Louis personal injury attorneys will fight aggressively for the compensation you need to recover from your injuries.
- Seeking medical help. Your top priority should be your health. That’s why our compassionate attorneys are available to visit injured clients wherever is most convenient. Often times that includes meeting with patients in hospitals such as SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital, Kindred Hospital St. Louis, Mercy Hospital St. Louis, Des Peres Hospital, St. Luke’s Hospital, or Barnes-Jewish Hospital. We also work with hospitals and doctor’s offices to secure your medical records and build detailed documentation of your injuries.
- Talking to law enforcement. If you were hurt in a car crash or another type of accident that involved law enforcement being called, you may have already talked to an officer about your case. Our attorneys will work with officers from the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department and other agencies to secure accident reports that could provide crucial evidence to support your claim for compensation.
- Reporting your injury to the relevant insurance company. Depending on your case, we may need to report your injury to an auto insurance company, homeowners’ insurance, commercial property insurance, or another company that may be liable for compensating you. When it comes to insurance, there is generally a time limit for reporting your injury, and our attorneys will work quickly to ensure time does not run out on your claim.
When you meet with our experienced St. Louis personal injury attorneys, we will walk you through what to expect in your case. This may involve in-depth negotiations with an insurance company to secure a full and fair settlement, or taking your case to court to demand justice in front of a judge and jury.
No matter what steps need to be taken in your case, you can trust that our skilled legal team will keep you updated and prepared for whatever comes next.
St. Louis Legal Information
Depending on the circumstances surrounding your personal injury case, you may need to eventually visit one of the local courthouses. When that time comes, we will discuss what you can expect in detail so you are comfortable with the process.
The circuit court locations you may need to visit are:
- 22nd Judicial Circuit of the State of Missouri
St. Louis City Circuit Court
10 N. Tucker Blvd.
St. Louis MO 63101
- 21st Judicial Circuit of the State of Missouri
St. Louis County Circuit Court
105 S. Central Ave.
Clayton MO 63105
If you are involved in a federal case, such as a multidistrict litigation case, you may need to visit:
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
Thomas F. Eagleton Courthouse
111 S. 10th St.
St. Louis MO 63102
As dedicated personal injury attorneys who were born and raised St. Louis, Anthony Bruning and his sons, A.J. and Ryan, have spent their lives and careers working to make the city a better place to live and work.
All three attorneys attended the University of Missouri and are proud graduates of St. Louis University School of Law. They stayed in their hometown because they believe in standing up for the rights of friends, neighbors, and fellow Missourians who have been seriously injured due to someone else’s negligence.