There is nothing I love more than winning a case for my client. Over the last eighteen years, I’ve been fortunate to work with all types of people on all types of lawsuits.
The one thing I never get tired of is helping someone achieve a just and fair outcome, whether that happens in a courtroom or a conference room.
I grew up in Highland, Illinois, a small town just across the Mississippi River from St. Louis.
I attended DePauw University in Greencastle, IN, where I majored in English and minored in American History.
After college, I went straight to law school to pursue my dream of being an attorney. I graduated from the University of Illinois College of Law, where I earned several awards for trial advocacy.
After returning home to St. Louis, I’ve spent the last 18 years advocating for every kind of client—from individuals to Fortune 50 companies. I’ve been recognized by Benchmark Litigation magazine, the St. Louis Business Journal, Missouri Lawyers’ Weekly and Missouri & Kansas Superlawyers Magazine for my trial work.
Outside of the office, I love trying new restaurants with my husband Tim, cheering for the St. Louis Blues, and serving the community as a commissioner on the St. Louis City Affordable Housing Commission, board member for The Soulard School and board member on the State Advisory Board for the Division of Youth Services.
AN EXPERIENCED TRIAL ATTORNEY
I am a veteran trial attorney with first-chair experience in federal, state and, appellate courts across the country, including Missouri, Illinois, New York, Nevada, South Dakota and New Mexico. I have represented individuals, family-owned companies, trade organizations, non-profits, and international corporations in all types of lawsuits, including personal injury, products liability, and wrongful death cases.
I’ve handled trials lasting from one day to eight weeks, where the amounts at stake ranged from $10,000 to $2 billion dollars. No matter what the circumstances, I have the experience to successfully navigate the legal process, from the first phone call through a jury verdict and every step in between.
Awards & Recognition
- Top Litigator Under 40, Benchmark Litigation (2017)
- Women’s Justice Award, Litigation Practitioner, Missouri Lawyers Weekly (2017)
- Future Star, Benchmark Litigation (2015-2017)
- Rising Star, Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers (2009-2017)
- Fellow, Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (2012-2013)
- Leadership St. Louis, FOCUS St. Louis (2009 – 2010)
- Up & Coming Lawyer, Missouri Lawyers Weekly (2009)
- 30 Under 30, St. Louis Business Journal (2008)
- J.D., University of Illinois College of Law, cum laude (2003)
- B.A., DePauw University, summa cum laude (2000)
- State of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- State of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- The Soulard School Board of Directors (2020-present)
- St. Louis City Affordable Housing Commission, Commissioner (2017-present)
- Missouri Division of Youth Services Advisory Board (2017-present)
- Women Lawyers’ Association of Greater St. Louis (2004-present, Past-President)
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (2012-present)
- Voices for Children Board of Directors (2005-2016, Past-President)