If you or a loved one suffered injuries or lost their life because of a motorcycle accident in Creve Coeur, we can help. A Creve Coeur motorcycle accident lawyer from The Bruning Law Firm will seek a financial recovery that assures justice for your accident.
We will seek compensation for medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and other damages from your accident.
Why Motorcycle Accidents Happen in Creve Coeur, and Who May Be Responsible for Yours?
With its central location within St. Louis County, Creve Coeur experiences many traffic-related problems of a large city.
- A network of major roadways running through Creve Coeur, including Interstate 270, Interstate 64 (40), and Highway 67 (Lindbergh Boulevard)
- A large number of intersections where vehicles and pedestrians are crossing in opposite directions, increasing the risk of a collision
- Road infrastructure that caters to many vehicles daily, causing wear and tear on roads and vehicles alike.
Motorists in Creve Coeur must pay particular attention to motorcyclists. The traffic hazards that motorists face in the city are even more hazardous to motorcyclists, as they are always at greater risk of injury and death.
How Motorists Must Avoid Motorcycle Accidents—or Face the Financial Consequences?
There is no greater threat to a motorcyclist’s safety than a motorist.
A motorist can follow best safety practices to avoid causing a motorcycle accident, including:
- Following posted speed limits.
- Giving motorcyclists the right of way.
- Checking blind spots before changing lanes, as motorcyclists can easily fall into a blind spot
- Not turning into oncoming traffic unless there is sufficient clearance, as motorcyclists often travel faster than they appear.
- Refraining from distracted driving.
- Refraining from drunk, tired, or drugged driving
- Following all traffic laws and acting with the utmost caution.
Pedestrians, bicyclists, motorcycle and vehicle manufacturers, and the city of Creve Coeur must also act reasonably to avoid causing a motorcycle accident. Any of these parties can be liable when their actions or failures lead to a motorcyclist’s injury or death.
Why Hire a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer from The Bruning Law Firm?
Our team of attorneys has decades of combined legal experience. Because of this experience, we understand the ins and outs of motorcycle accident cases. We have successfully represented many motorcycle accident victims in the St. Louis area, and we want to add you to our ranks of satisfied clients.
There are several reasons to hire The Bruning Law Firm for your motorcycle accident case in Creve Coeur, including:
- Our outstanding reputation among former clients: Our client testimonials depict a law firm dedicated to its clients. When you hire The Bruning Law Firm, you get a family-run law firm. Expect to be treated like family.
- Our familiarity with Creve Coeur: We serve the entire Metro area and know St. Louis County inside and out. We regularly handle cases in and around Creve Coeur and provide in-person representation from our office. You will get active and personal representation thanks to our location.
- Our commitment to showing you respect and compassion: Everyone deserves respect, especially when they’ve been through a motorcycle accident. We treat every client with dignity and will repay your decision to hire us for your case.
- Our focus on motorcycle accident cases: Motorcycle accidents are an important practice area for our firms. We understand legal strategies, investigative approaches, and arguments that can work for motorcycle accident victims.
We are committed to getting the compensation you deserve for your damages. We also understand that accident victims do not want to wait for compensation. Our firm values your time, and we’ll do everything we can to get the money you deserve when you deserve it.
Our Case Results Speak for Themselves
We take pride in our case results because we work relentlessly to earn them. While getting the settlement or verdict a client deserves is not always easy, that is our mission.
We have recovered several large settlements and verdicts for clients in auto accidents, including:
- $2.5 million a client injured in a rollover accident
- $1.4 million for a client who needed spinal surgery after a serious motor vehicle accident
- $750,000 for clients who lost a loved one because of a motor vehicle accident
These are only three financial recoveries we have gotten for our clients. We have negotiated several multi-million-dollar settlements and won many substantial verdicts in the courtroom.
Once The Bruning Law Firm knows how much compensation you deserve, that is the amount we fight for. We won't stop fighting until we have recovered the compensation that you deserve.
Motorcycle Accident Cases Can Present Unique Challenges, so Lean on Us
Some accident victims may consider handling a lawsuit or insurance claim on their own. In motorcycle accident cases, there are clear risks in doing so.
For one, motorcyclists generally face a great risk of serious injury. They are overrepresented in fatal accidents, as they have little physical protection when they are in a collision. You or a loved one may deserve substantial compensation.
Though you might deserve a sizeable financial recovery under the law, you'll need to earn that recovery. It will not happen automatically.
This generally means:
- Proving that another party is liable for the motorcycle accident
- Proving that you have suffered damages because of the liable party’s negligence
- Explaining why you deserve the amount of compensation that you are seeking
- Combatting attempts to deprive you of the compensation you deserve
Our firm is familiar with these challenges. We are lawyers, though. The typical motorcycle accident victim may not be familiar with and may not be ready to meet these challenges. Fortunately, you can hire The Bruning Law Firm to represent you.
Potential Risks of Handling a Motorcycle Accident Case Without a Lawyer’s Help
Having a lawyer does not guarantee you'll get a fair financial recovery, and handling your own case does not mean it will fail. However, there are real concerns about handling a claim or lawsuit on your own that you should consider.
If you were to handle your motorcycle accident case without an attorney, you may:
- Put your recovery at risk: Without adequate time for rest and treatment, your recovery can move more slowly. Worse yet, you may find that the demands of a motorcycle accident case cause you to suffer physical or psychological distress.
- Pay out of pocket for all legal expenses: Completing a lawsuit costs money, as may an insurance claim. We pay for all case-related expenses when you hire The Bruning Law Firm. Without a lawyer, you may be the one to pay those expenses.
- Fail to get the compensation you seek: Motorcycle cases may fail. You might consider whether you have the legal experience, knowledge, and willpower to complete the same level of legal case that our firm will put forth.
- Encounter several tense situations: As attorneys, we protect our clients from intimidation, pressure to accept a lowball settlement, and difficult negotiations. Without a lawyer, you will have to navigate these challenges alone.
You don’t have to face these risks. Simply hire The compassionate and capable legal team at The Bruning Law Firm to handle your case from start to finish.
How The Bruning Law Firm Will Fight for Your Financial Recovery in Creve Coeur?
Our firm will manage every step and detail of your case.
We typically serve motorcycle accident victims in Creve Coeur by:
- Identifying liable parties: Motorists are often responsible for motorcycle accidents, as actions like speeding, changing lanes carelessly, and driving while drunk or distracted heighten the risk of a motorcycle accident. If a motorist isn’t liable for your motorcycle accident, we will determine who is.
- Securing evidence: When we begin settlement talks, we want to draw from a strong pool of evidence. We will seek witness accounts, traffic-camera footage, dash-camera footage, a police report, and any other evidence that sheds light on your accident. We may even hire an expert to reconstruct your collision.
- Calculating your damages: Your motorcycle accident lawyer will complete a detailed calculation of your damages. The cost of accidents often relates to the severity of injuries, and calculating past and future losses is a complex task.
- Documenting your damages: We will collect all documentation that proves your damages. This can include medical records, medical bills, expert testimony, motorcycle repair bills, and your account of damages.
- Leading case-related communications: We may need to deal with insurance companies, lawyers for those who owe you compensation, and representatives of the courts. Our firm will handle all communications, ensuring that no unfriendly parties can compromise your case.
- Completing all paperwork: As experienced lawyers, we’re very familiar with paperwork. We’ll ensure the accurate completion and prompt filing of all case-related documents.
- Representing you during settlement negotiations: This is where we prove our worth. Our team will present our case to liable parties. We’ll demand the exact amount of compensation that you deserve. We won’t back down.
- Taking your case to trial, if necessary: When liable parties are not willing to pay for the damage they have caused, we take cases to court. Though trials are not as common as settlements, we keep all options on the table.
If we have left out any aspect of your case, we'll cover it. Clients of The Bruning Law Firm can focus wholeheartedly on their recovery. We handle all of the legal and insurance-related responsibilities.
Sometimes a client must participate in their case—to give a recorded statement, for example. In these cases, we help you complete your obligations and get back to focusing on your physical recovery as quickly as possible.
We Provide Complete Financial Support for Motorcycle Accident Victims
We make it as easy and cost-effective as possible to hire us.
When you retain The Bruning Law Firm to handle your motorcycle accident case in Creve Coeur, you:
- Pay us nothing upfront
- Pay for no case-related costs
- Only grant us a fee if we win for you
Our firm covers all fees, pays the cost of completing the legal process, and receives no hourly or guaranteed fee. If we get a financial recovery for you, we get a portion of it to cover our costs and effort. If we don’t get the compensation you deserve, you do not pay us anything.
Recoverable Damages in a Creve Coeur Motorcycle Accident Case
There is no question about the significant economic cost of motorcyclist injuries and deaths. The cost of an accident can bankrupt some victims, but our firm works hard to protect victims from avoidable expenses.
We also want to get justice for your non-economic damages.
Your recoverable damages may include:
- Medical expenses: The nature of motorcycle accidents means that, in most cases, the victim will need medical care. Often, they require extensive and costly medical care. We will include all of your accident-related healthcare costs in your case.
- Motorcycle repairs: Our team will determine the cost of repairing or replacing your motorcycle and any other property damaged during the accident.
- Lost income: Any income, earning power, bonuses, potential promotions, or other work-related benefits lost because of your accident may be recoverable.
- Pain and suffering: Your pain and suffering may include physical pain, emotional and psychological pain, lost quality of life, and other non-economic harm.
We can also seek compensation for any medical equipment, caregiving services, or other expenses you face because of a disabling injury.
Call The Bruning Law Firm Today for Your Free Consultation
Our personal injury lawyer in Creve Coeur at The Bruning Law Firm will be your staunchest ally after your collision. We will fight relentlessly to get the entire financial recovery that your accident entitles you to, relying on our resources and teamwork.
"When other law firms failed me. Bruning Law Firm came through for me. They did a great job and were able to get me more compensation than I expected. Couldn't be more pleased. Truly glad these folks were there for me. Took care of everything. Truly pleased. Thank you Ryan and Alice." - Joseph F.
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Read more reviews on Google!