Victims of car accidents in Creve Coeur often face medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and other damages. A Creve Coeur car accident lawyer from The Bruning Law Firm will fight for a settlement that covers all of your accident-related damages.
You deserve to get the money you deserve. Our team will treat you like family throughout the legal process, and we’ll press for liable parties to pay what you deserve.
What Might Make The Bruning Law Firm the Right Attorneys for Your Car Accident Case in Creve Coeur?
Car accident victims in Creve Coeur may want attorneys who:
- Understand the local area: Creve Coeur is a unique section of St. Louis County. Attorneys familiar with the local area may be best suited to visit the accident scene, provide you with responsive legal service, and deal with local courts. Our offices are located conveniently to clients in Creve Coeur.
- We have an office right here in Creve Coeur: We take great pride in representing our neighbors and care deeply about getting justice for car accident victims like you.
- Intend to fight for your full financial recovery: The Bruning Law Firm never settles unless that offer is fair. Our team will take your case to trial if it is the right decision for you.
- Provide a family-like atmosphere: To get justice for a car accident victim, an attorney must understand who the client is and what they have lost. We take a family-like approach to every case. This way, you can feel comfortable with our representation, and we can understand the true cost of your car accident.
- Will work to get you compensation as soon as possible: While we don’t control every aspect of a lawsuit or claim, we will do everything in our power to get you compensation as soon as possible.
The Bruning Law Firm offers a reliable, honest team of attorneys. You also receive the benefits of our paralegals, hired experts, and support staff. Review our client testimonials to read how we have delivered positive results for our former clients.
Our Case Results Show How Hard We Will Fight for You
Before you hire a law firm, you should always review its case results. These clearly indicate how well a law firm performs for its clients.
We have obtained many settlements and verdicts that you should pay attention to, including:
- $2.5 million for the victim of an SUV rollover accident whose airbag failed to deploy
- $1.4 million for the victim of a motor vehicle accident case, which produced injuries requiring a spinal fusion surgery
- $750,000 for surviving loved ones of a motor vehicle accident victim who passed away from accident-related injuries
These are just three financial recoveries we have gotten for clients. In other cases, we secured settlements and verdicts of $50 million, $24 million, $15.5 million, and several other multi-million-dollar recoveries.
No case is too small or too large for The Bruning Law Firm. We will fight for the financial recovery you are entitled to, not a penny less.
There Is No Upfront or Out-of-Pocket Cost When You Hire The Bruning Law Firm
Our team understands the chaos that a car accident can cause. Our clients often cannot work and face several medical bills after their accidents. We ensure that you do not face additional stress from your choice to hire an attorney.
The Bruning Law Firm:
- Asks for no upfront payment
- Covers the cost of completing your case including filing fees and expert fees
- Only receives a fee if we get a settlement or verdict for you
- Receives a portion of your financial recovery, ensuring that you don’t have to pay out of your own pocket
We are a family-run law firm with more than 35 years of experience representing car accident victims. We know what you’re going through. We will do everything we can to get the money you deserve and help you move forward.
Why Do Car Accidents Happen in Creve Coeur and Greater St. Louis County?
One of our firm’s responsibilities will be to learn why your accident happened. Fortunately, we have a firm understanding of the hazards that lead to car accidents in Creve Coeur. We also know troublesome areas in the city where accidents may be unusually likely to occur.
Intersections in Creve Coeur That Pose a Risk of Collision
The stretch of Interstate 270 that runs through Creve Coeur may pose a high risk of an accident, especially as vehicles enter and exit the interstate. The stretch of Highway 67 (Lindbergh Blvd) that runs through northeastern Creve Coeur may pose a similar hazard, as motorists can be confused by the exits and network of nearby roadways such confusion can lead to accidents.
Olive Boulevard is a central traffic artery in Creve Coeur, and many crashes happen on Olive. Further, there are several intersections where other roads cross Ladue Road, including Lindbergh Boulevard, I-270, and New Ballas Road. Such intersections may pose an abnormal risk of accidents.
No matter where your accident occurred in Creve Coeur, you may deserve compensation for your damages.
Local Factors That Can Increase the Risk of an Accident in Creve Coeur
Being located so close to Clayton and other congested parts of St. Louis, Creve Coeur deals with the traffic density issues common in major metropolitan areas.
- A high volume of motorists on the road at all times of day
- The frustration and rage that motorists often experience in high-traffic areas
- Roads that are not generally in the best shape
- Frequent construction, which can cause confusion and increase the risk of accidents
- Pedestrians and motor vehicles being in close quarters
While accidents can happen anywhere, motorists in Creve Coeur must exercise great caution to avoid causing a collision.
Weather Always Poses a Hazard to Motorists
There are few greater hazards to motorists than the weather. When weather conditions are unfavorable, motorists must be especially cautious. Car accident risks increase in rain, snow, fog, or when the sun causes glare. Creve Coeur roads are particularly dangerous in ice or snow, as drivers in the Metro area do not always know how to drive safely in winter weather.
How Will The Bruning Law Firm Assist With My Car Accident Case in Creve Coeur?
The Bruning Law Firm wants its clients to focus on recovering from injuries. If you hire our team, you won't have to worry about a lawsuit or insurance claim.
The Bruning Law Firm will manage every step of your car accident case, including:
Determining Who Is Responsible for Your Accident
Dangerous motorist behaviors cause a large percentage of car accidents.
However, accidents can also result from:
- Dangerous roads
- Broken traffic signals
- Downed streets signs
- Defective vehicles
- Dangerous behaviors by pedestrians and bicyclists
You can even hold the city responsible for a car accident. Creve Coeur Police are responsible for documenting complaints about road and traffic safety. We can investigate whether a specific intersection or roadway where your accident occurred has been the target of prior complaints. You can hold the city liable for failing to ensure safe driving conditions if it has.
We will determine who is liable for your car accident in Creve Coeur.
Documenting Your Damages
We will need to prove the damages you suffered from your accident.
We may prove your damages with:
- Medical bills
- Images of your injuries
- Doctors’ records
- Bills for repairing your vehicle
- Bills for temporary transportation and other accident-related damages
- Proof that you have lost income because of your accident
For each damage you have suffered, we’ll seek clear evidence of its existence.
Finding Evidence of Negligence
Proving negligence is critical to winning a car accident case. We will seek evidence showing someone put you in harm's way.
We will seek video footage, a police report, witness accounts, and expert testimony.
Leading Settlement Negotiations
We handle every step in the legal and insurance processes, including settlement negotiations.
We will meet with liable parties or their representatives, and we will:
- Present the evidence we have collected
- Show documentation of your damages
- Explain our calculation of your damages
- Make a comprehensive case explaining why you deserve the settlement that you deserve
Liable parties may argue that you don't deserve the amount we seek. We'll make counterarguments and demand the settlement we have calculated for you.
Taking Your Case to Trial (If We Need To)
Taking your case to trial is always an option. We need to get the money you deserve, period. If that means proceeding to court, we will proceed to court.
Every step our law firm takes will be in your best interests. Even if it costs our firm more money to go to trial, we won’t hesitate if it is the right move for your case.
Protecting Your Rights
We will face threats to your case throughout the insurance or legal process. We will keep you and your case safe the entire time.
Potential threats include:
- An insurance company using your recorded statement against you
- An insurance company offering a lowball settlement then urging you to accept it
- Lawyers for liable parties trying to contact you and perhaps have you admit fault for your car accident
The Bruning Law Firm team will manage case-related communications to protect you from any potential rights violations.
What Damages May a Car Accident Victim in Creve Coeur Get Compensation For?
Each car accident victim in Creve Coeur has unique damages.
Our team will conduct a detailed investigation into your damages by:
- Speaking with you about how the accident has affected your life
- Reviewing any accident-related bills that you already have
- Gathering any bills that you have yet to obtain
- Working with medical experts to calculate your current and future medical expenses
- Obtaining your employment records to determine how much income your accident has cost you
As we investigate your damages, we’ll categorize your damages.
Some damages you might recover include:
- Medical bills: This includes any medical expenses related to your accident. Common medical costs stem from ambulance transport, hospitalization, emergency care, medications, follow-up care, and rehabilitation.
- Professional damages: This includes any lost income, lost earning power, lost performance bonuses, and lost benefits resulting from your injuries.
- Pain and suffering: Missouri allows you to seek compensation for accident-related pain and suffering. This includes physical pain, depression, emotional distress, anxiety, lost quality of life, and other non-economic damages.
- Property repairs: If your vehicle, phone, clothing, or other property suffered damage during the accident, we'll calculate the cost of repairs. We'll calculate those costs if you need a full property replacement.
We can lead a wrongful death case if you lose a loved one in a car accident. Surviving loved ones may receive compensation for pain and suffering, medical costs, loss of a parent's guidance, loss of a spouse's companionship, lost financial support, funeral expenses, and other recoverable damages.
Hiring The Bruning Law Firm Allows You to Focus on Recovery
By hiring The Bruning Law Firm to lead your car accident case in Creve Coeur, you:
- Retain experienced legal professionals to fight for the money you deserve
- Protect yourself from making injuries and symptoms worse
- Allow yourself to focus on your recovery
- Do not have to worry about the details of your claim or lawsuit
We will use all of our experience and resources to fight for your financial recovery. Let our dedicated team seek the justice that every car accident victim deserves.
Call The Bruning Law Firm Today for Your Free Consultation
A personal injury lawyer in Creve Coeur from The Brunig law firm will start your case in Creve Coeur as soon as possible. We’ll create a personalized legal strategy, get your account of events, and begin fighting for the settlement you deserve.
"When other law firms failed me. The Bruning Law Firm came through for me. They did a great job and were able to get me more compensation than I expected. Couldn't be more pleased. Truly glad these folks were there for me. Took care of everything. Truly pleased. Thank you Ryan and Alice." - Joseph F.
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Read more reviews on Google!