Have you or a loved one been in a ridesharing accident in Creve Coeur?
Those responsible for the accident may cover the cost of medical care, lost income, pain and suffering, and other accident-related damages. However, those parties may not hand over fair compensation willingly.
A Creve Coeur ridesharing accident lawyer from The Bruning Law Firm will fight for the entire financial recovery you deserve.
Rideshare Accidents in the Metro Area
Rideshare companies finally launched in the St. Louis metro area in 2015 after years of conflict with the Metropolitan Taxicab Commission. The widespread availability of rideshare services helped to make the roads safer in many ways.
After a night out in the Delmar Loop or celebrating a Cardinals win, you can hail a rideshare driver instead of getting behind the wheel. Uber and Lyft also help residents without vehicles get to and from work, school, and other destinations.
That said, with the sudden influx of thousands of rideshare drivers also came an increase in crashes. Our legal team aims to balance the benefits of rideshare in STL with justice for those who suffer preventable injuries in rideshare crashes.
Hire a Ridesharing Accident Lawyer from The Bruning Law Firm at No Upfront Cost
Our clients often face great financial hardship. We have structured our fees to ensure that our firm helps those clients rather than adding to their financial pressures. As a ridesharing accident victim, you can hire The Bruning Law Firm at no upfront cost.
- Will start work on your case today without receiving a penny from you
- Will complete every step of your case without payment
- Will cover the entire cost of your case
- Only receive their fee if they get a settlement or judgment for you
You face no financial risk when you hire The Bruning Law Firm. Our firm shoulders the financial cost of your case, and our fee comes from your recovery, not your pocket.
We want you to sleep easy after hiring a ridesharing accident lawyer from our team, and our fee structure may help you do so.
Who Should Hire a Ridesharing Accident Lawyer?
Several parties should consider hiring a ridesharing accident lawyer after an accident in Creve Coeur, including:
- Passengers in a rideshare vehicle who suffer injuries because the rideshare driver caused a collision
- Passengers in a rideshare vehicle suffered injuries because another motorist struck the rideshare vehicle
- Motorists and passengers in a vehicle struck by a rideshare driver
- Pedestrians, bicyclists, motorcyclists, and scooter riders struck by rideshare drivers
- Surviving loved ones who have lost a loved one in a rideshare accident
Ridesharing vehicles come in all shapes and sizes, but each one can cause serious injuries and death. An attorney from The Bruning Law Firm will document your damages and fight for the compensation you deserve.
Why Choose The Bruning Law Firm as Your Legal Representative?
We understand what it means to provide quality legal service and hold ourselves to a high standard.
When you hire a ridesharing accident lawyer from The Bruning Law Firm, you should expect:
- A knowledgeable legal representative: Our attorneys have dedicated their careers to serving victims of negligence. Day in and day out, we fight to get compensation for accident victims like you. Our experience may prove essential to winning your case.
- A tenacious fight for the compensation you deserve: The Bruning Law Firm always fights for the entire financial recovery our client deserves. Settling for anything less is not an option. If we need to take your case to trial, we will.
- Uncompromising client service: The foundation of our firm is client service. We’ll communicate proactively, respond promptly to your questions and concerns, and show respect whenever we interact. If you have any requests that will improve your experience, we’ll work hard to honor them.
- Our total financial support: Completing a ridesharing accident case can cost thousands of dollars, but not if you hire The Bruning Law Firm. Our firm will pay experts, cover filing fees, and ensure that you don’t feel the direct cost of your case.
- To focus on your recovery without concern about your ridesharing accident case: Because your ridesharing accident attorney will handle every step in the legal process, you can focus your time and attention on recovery.
- A local office you can visit anytime: Our office in Creve Coeur provides a convenient location for case-related meetings. We are invested in the Creve Coeur community, and getting justice for victims like you means more to us.
We don’t make hollow promises. As our client endorsements prove, we mean it when we say we’ll treat you right.
Our Case Results Speak Volumes
You should consider several criteria when choosing a ridesharing accident lawyer, including case results. Our team has recovered many significant settlements and verdicts for our clients, including many multi-million-dollar recoveries.
While past case results don’t guarantee future recoveries, they are an important indicator that our firm can get positive results for our clients. We intend to get every dollar that your damages require.
Recoverable Damages in a Ridesharing Accident Case
The cost of each ridesharing accident case varies.
That said, we generally see motor vehicle accident victims suffer:
- Pain and suffering: Bad car accidents are surprisingly common causes of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Other pain and suffering from a ridesharing accident may include physical pain, emotional distress, depression, anxiety, sleep problems, and lost quality of life. We’ll also consider the cost of treating your pain and suffering.
- Vehicular damage and other property costs: If your vehicle suffered damage when a ridesharing driver struck it, we’ll determine the cost of necessary repairs. If your vehicle was totaled, we’ll identify the replacement cost. We’ll also calculate the cost of all other accident-related property damage.
- Medical bills: All medical expenses related to your ridesharing accident should be recoverable. This includes the cost of any emergency care, hospital services, medications, doctor’s appointments, medical imaging, and rehabilitation.
- Professional damages: Lost income is the most immediate professional damage accident victims suffer. Over time, a rideshare accident victim may also lose earning power, promotions, bonuses, and other benefits related to their job.
We also represent those whose loved ones pass away from injuries suffered in a ridesharing accident.
In these wrongful death cases, recoverable damages can include:
- Pain and suffering (of both the decedent and surviving loved ones)
- Medical costs
- Funeral and burial costs
- Lost companionship
- Lost parental guidance
- Los financial support
Our attorneys understand the toll fatal and non-fatal ridesharing accidents take on victims. We’ll work to tally your damages as quickly as possible so that we can fight for the settlement you deserve.
We Will Explain Your Options for Seeking Compensation
Ridesharing accidents present a unique insurance landscape. Motorists who drive rideshare vehicles must maintain personal insurance policies. Furthermore, companies like Uber and Lyft provide additional insurance for their contracted drivers.
However, these insurance policies come with coverage limits, and coverage can be affected based on the details of your accident. For example, a rideshare driver may have less insurance coverage when awaiting a ride than when dropping off a rider.
Your ridesharing accident lawyer from The Bruning Law Firm will review the details of your case, explore insurance options, and advise you accordingly. We may advise that you pursue an insurance claim or a lawsuit, and we can help with either option.
Services The Bruning Law Firm Provides for Ridesharing Accident Victims in Creve Coeur
We offer wire-to-wire legal service, ensuring that your health and recovery can remain the priority. Lawsuits and insurance claims are our foremost concern, so you should feel good about entrusting your case to us.
Your attorney will work with our paralegals, investigators, and experts to:
Determine Who Owes You Compensation for Your Rideshare Accident
We establish liability by reviewing the details of your accident. In some cases, liability may be fairly obvious—when a ridesharing driver rear-ends another motorist, that driver is generally liable.
We can sometimes hold multiple parties liable for a single accident, so we’ll review all relevant evidence before moving forward in your case.
Calculate the Cost of Your Damages
We will calculate an exact settlement figure that covers all your accident-related damages.
- Economic damages such as medical bills and lost income
- Non-economic damages such as pain and suffering
- Damages you’ve already suffered
- Damages you’re likely to have in the future
We aim to prevent you from paying out of pocket for any accident-related damages.
Document Your Damages
We will secure all available proof of your damages. This may include images of injuries, photos of property damages, invoices for vehicle repairs, medical records and bills, and proof of lost income.
Secure Evidence of Negligence
We will work to show exactly how your ridesharing accident happened, which may prove how liable parties were negligent.
Useful evidence may include:
- Witness accounts of the collision
- Any police report documenting the accident
- Video footage of the accident
- An expert’s reconstruction of the collision
- Any statements by liable parties admitting negligence
We find different evidence in each ridesharing case we handle. So long as that evidence points to the liability of defendants in your case, we’ll use it.
Demand a Fair Settlement
The Bruning Law Firm has helped our clients by securing fair settlements. This is generally our first option in ridesharing cases, as it is the most efficient and cost-effective path to justice.
We will present a comprehensive case demanding your financial recovery. Your attorney will present the evidence and documentation we gather in the earlier stages of your case.
Complete Any Necessary Trial
We take cases to trial when liable parties don’t agree to a fair settlement. Though trials are relatively rare, they are an important option in any ridesharing accident case.
Because The Bruning Law Firm has a track record of winning at trial, liable parties will know we’re not bluffing when we threaten to go to trial. This can be an effective point of leverage in settlement negotiations.
Manage Every Other Detail of Your Case
A ridesharing accident case requires us to:
- Engage in frequent communication with the client, other attorneys, and representatives of the court
- Draft and file paperwork
- Obtain and file supporting documentation
- Organize all case-related meetings and deadlines
- Juggle a variety of moving parts
The Bruning Law Firm has a robust staff of attorneys and paralegals. We work together to resolve our cases as efficiently as possible.
Potential Deadlines for Filing Your Ridesharing Accident Case
We may be up against a filing deadline. While Missouri Code § 516.120 generally grants us five years to file a personal injury case, you might be surprised at how quickly time can pass after a ridesharing accident. Your physical recovery might be all-consuming, and if you fail to retain a lawyer, this deadline may pass before you realize it.
You should also not wait to hire a ridesharing accident lawyer from The Bruning Law Firm because:
- Liable parties may be actively trying to undermine your case
- Insurance companies may be trying to minimize their financial liability, even if it means dealing dishonestly with you
- Certain evidence may not be available for long after your accident
We want to start working on your case as soon as possible. The sooner you retain The Bruning Law Firm, the sooner we may get the compensation you deserve.
Can I Handle a Ridesharing Accident Case Without an Attorney Helping Me?
You can choose to handle a ridesharing accident case without an attorney.
However, doing so may:
- Divide your attention between your case and recovery, which may slow your recovery and compromise the strength of your case.
- Require you to spend substantial time learning legal processes that our lawyers are already intimately familiar with
- Require you to pay out of your own pocket to complete the legal process.
- Leading to an unfavorable legal result.
Our firm offers financial support, experts, and other resources you may not have access to. Even though we will receive a percentage of any financial recovery you get, we aim to get you all of the compensation you need to cover your damages.
Call The Bruning Law Firm Today for Your Free Consultation
Remember that the clock may already be ticking on your case’s filing deadline. An experienced lawyer from our personal injury law firm in Creve Coeur is ready to start your case right now, so there’s no need for hesitation.
"When other law firms failed me. Bruning Law Firm came through for me. They did a great job and were able to get me more compensation than I expected. Couldn't be more pleased. Truly glad these folks were there for me. Took care of everything. Truly pleased. Tthank you Ryan and Alice." - Joseph F.
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Read more reviews on Google!