Springfield IL Car Accident Lawyer
Injured in a Car Accident?
Get Max Compensation. Contact The Bruning Law Firm.
You should not go it alone. Particularly if you have been seriously hurt, the insurance companies’ attorneys will do everything they can to keep your payout as low as possible. Remember, they negotiate claims every day. So it is extremely important that you also have a skilled car accident attorney in your corner to fight for fair compensation. We’ve settled cases worth over $1,000,000. Contact a Springfield IL car accident lawyer today from the Bruning Law Firm!
Contact us today to discuss your claim. Get a:
- Free estimate of your potential case value.
- Free consultation with one of our attorneys.
- There are no upfront fees. You pay $0 unless we win your case.
What to Do If You Have Been Injured in an Accident
If you have been hurt in an accident due to someone else’s negligence, out personal injury attorneys will fight aggressively for the compensation you need to recover from your injuries.
- Seeking medical help. Your top priority should be your health. That’s why our compassionate attorneys are available to visit injured clients wherever is most convenient. Often times that includes meeting with patients in hospitals. We also work with hospitals and doctor’s offices to secure your medical records and build detailed documentation of your injuries.
- Talking to law enforcement. If you were hurt in a car crash or another type of accident that involved law enforcement being called, you may have already talked to an officer about your case. Our attorneys will work with officers and other agencies to secure accident reports that could provide crucial evidence to support your claim for compensation.
- Reporting your injury to the relevant insurance company. Depending on your case, we may need to report your injury to an auto insurance company, homeowners’ insurance, commercial property insurance, or another company that may be liable for compensating you. When it comes to insurance, there is generally a time limit for reporting your injury, and our attorneys will work quickly to ensure time does not run out on your claim.
When you meet with our experienced personal injury attorneys, we will walk you through what to expect in your case. This may involve in-depth negotiations with an insurance company to secure a full and fair settlement, or taking your case to court to demand justice in front of a judge and jury.
No matter what steps need to be taken in your case, you can trust that our skilled legal team will keep you updated and prepared for whatever comes next.
Big Enough to Take on Serious Cases, Small Enough to Give You Personal Attention
Experience Without the Ego. There’s something to be said for attorneys who have decades of experience arguing in front of juries and aggressively negotiating with insurance companies. But being a shark in the courtroom doesn’t mean you have to intimidate clients during consultations. At The Bruning Law Firm, our experienced personal injury lawyers are down-to-earth professionals whose goal is to make our clients feel confident and comfortable with us.
Thinking Progressively. Working Efficiently. We understand that you need to see results as soon as possible. That’s why our firm stays on the cutting-edge of technology — to manage your case as efficiently as possible. We streamline communications with insurance companies, medical professionals, and law enforcement by collecting electronic records of the evidence and moving quickly to build your case for compensation.
Here to Serve. Our compassionate attorneys work hard to understand your needs so we can help meet them. That could mean connecting you with an experienced medical specialist or talking to your employer about missing work. But most of all, it means taking the burden off of you while we handle all the details of your case and all communication with the at-fault parties.
To us, being a committed personal injury attorney means always being available to our clients. So when you choose The Bruning Law Firm to handle your case, you can count on the lines of communication always being open. We will keep you updated on every step of your claim, and we will work to prepare you for whatever the next step is.